2094 Camino a los Cerros, Menlo Park
Pristine West Menlo Home in University Heights
Exclusively listed by David Weil, 650-823–3855
Nestle into this peaceful 3 bedroom/2.5 bath, lushly landscaped home which is located in the University Heights neighborhood of West Menlo Park. This pristine 2-story home offers an ideal flow with downstairs living spaces that transition effortlessly to the upstairs bedrooms bathed in light from the skylights to the outside patios, ideal for entertaining.
The eat-in kitchen has gorgeous custom maple cabinetry, maple-paneled SubZero fridge, Thermador double oven and a four burner cooktop. An expansive Corian counter creates space for all your meal preparation and entertaining needs. Conveniently located off the kitchen is the family room and the formal dining room. Both rooms feature French doors that open to the lovely landscaped yard encircled by camelia, lavender, and lantana. Close by is the guest powder room that boasts bamboo wainscoting and custom pendant lighting. An abundance of sunlight spills into the home from a series of floor to ceiling windows that stretch from the dining room the adjoining living room where a wood-burning fireplace with a gas starter is the centerpiece of the room.
The upstairs bedrooms are large with ample closet space which share a vaulted skylight-lit bathroom. Further down the hall, sits the Master Suite with an expansive walk-in closet with ample built-in shelving, master bath with natural light and a second vaulted skylight with an additional room perfect for an at home office.
- 2-story home in pristine condition.
- The eat-in kitchen has custom maple cabinetry, maple-paneled SubZero fridge, Thermador double oven and expansive Corian counter.
- Formal dining room’s long parallel windows infuse idyllic natural light.
- The upstairs bedrooms are large with ample closet space which share a vaulted skylight-lit bathroom.
- 2-car garage with laundry and custom built-in cabinets with access to the backyard and home.
- Two green yards include Japanese maples, oleander, palm tree and purple lantana.
- This sought-after Menlo Park location is in the heart of the Bay Area Peninsula between San Francisco and San Jose. Desirable University Heights location 2 blocks from top public and private schools as well as close proximity to Sharon Heights shopping district and Menlo Park’s and Palo Alto’s delightful downtown shopping and dining.
- Close proximity to main Silicon Valley commute arteries for 280 or 101 commuting, 2 International airports (SFO and SJO), Stanford University, and all of the dining and shopping options that Menlo Park and Palo Alto have to offer.
- Top-rated local Menlo Park schools. (Buyer to verify enrollment.)
- Los Lomitas Elementary School
- La Entrada Middle School
- Menlo Atherton High School